This is a good little list on caring for your bras that I found at Bra-Voe.com. They have a bra storage system which is a very good invention. This list was written up by Helena the inventor of Bra-Voe. Do you have any good bra caring tips?
Top 5 Tips on Caring for your Bras
1. When washing your bras in a washing machine, always put them into a lingerie bag. This will prevent the bras hooks from catching on the delicate material or getting caught and twisted within the wash.
2. Make sure you use a delicate cycle with cool water and mild detergent to help protect the delicate fabric.
3. Alternate bras more often so you don't end up washing the same bras over and over causing them to lose their shape more quickly.
4. Never put your bras in the dryer or wring them out. Let them drip dry on a clothes rack.
5. When storing bras never invert the cups because it can lead to lumps and dimples in the fabric and padding. These lumps can show through your clothing and ruin your outfit. Instead use Bra-Voe to store your bras.